Green Scene designs, installs, and maintains customized solar-powered energy systems for health centers, schools, water pumps (drinking water or irrigation), other community projects, and as backup systems for urban buildings.
Contact us if you are a local community organization, government entity, NGO, or company interested in partnering with us on a project.
We meet with partners on site to determine exact energy needs and specifications for each project.
We custom-design a solar-powered renewable energy solution based on this assessment.
3. Equipment Procurement
We offer two options for partners to choose from:
- We directly procure necessary equipment through our extensive network of certified manufacturers, guaranteeing quality with a 2-year warranty.
- Partners procure equipment directly from their choice of providers.
Our expert engineers install the system on site.
5. After Sales Services
Routine annual maintenance visits and as-needed repair services ensure that the system works as promised.
Implementing institutional renewable energy systems is in our DNA.
Our engineering team includes rigorously trained experts specializing in:
- Bio-systems engineering and implementation of solar systems for health centers and schools
- Civil engineering requirements for large-scale solar-powered systems
- Building solar-powered water pumps for drinking water and irrigation
Prior to founding Green Scene, CEO Rekik Bekele gained extensive experience designing, installing, and maintaining hydroelectric and solar-powered energy systems for health centers, schools, and water pumps in the Amhara region. Her technical expertise, as well as the trusting relationships she built with both local off-grid communities and the external organizations investing in these projects achieved exceptional results.
Rekik’s expertise and guidance support a well-rounded team, which brings this same relationship-focused approach to all of our large-scale custom projects.